Our Early Years prospectus is available below:
Childcare! Did you know?
From September 2017 the Government is doubling the amount of free childcare for eligible working parents of three and four year olds from 15 hours per week to 30 hours per week.
The current free entitlement for all 3 and 4 years olds will continue to be 15 hours per week for 38 weeks of the year (i.e. 570 hours). The 30 hours free childcare is an extension of the current free hours and provides an additional 15 hours of free childcare for children where parents are eligible. (eligibility criteria)
The HMRC Childcare Service System has now gone live for parents with children up to the age of 4. This means that parents wishing to access the 30 hours free childcare entitlement from September, can now apply using the system. Here is a link to the online Childcare Service: https://childcare-support.tax.service.gov.uk/par/app/applynow.
To access this service for the first time you’ll need:
- a Government Gateway account – if you don’t already have one, you can set one up by using this service
- your National Insurance number (and that of your partner if applicable)
- access to a mobile phone or landline
- details of one or more of the following – your UK Passport, tax credits, P60 or a recent payslip
- It will take about 5 minutes to set up.