If you would like hard copies of documents/policies that are posted on the website, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office
Safeguarding Policy 2020/21
This document requires local school information adding to it. Please download, update with your local school information and then upload a complete version into your Academy Policies library.
Equality in School
Yarm Primary complies with The Public Sector Equality Duty.
Equality should enhance learning through:
- eliminating unlawful discrimination and harassment
- promoting equality of opportunity across the school community and celebrating diversity
- improved outcomes for children, staff and parents/carers in all aspects of school life, in the wider community and in employment.
- Encouraging behaving in a manner which respects and values cultural and linguistic diversity.
- Providing challenge and eliminating discrimination, harassment and abuse.
- Equipping pupils with an awareness of our diverse society and to appreciate the value of difference;
- Consistently promoting that discrimination is not acceptable;
- Developing and preparing all our pupils for by providing equal access to a rich, balanced and creative curriculum.
- Promoting the school community to contribute towards a happy and caring environment and by showing respect for, and appreciation of, one another as individuals.
- Supporting the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child